أكثر من 15 عامًا من رضا وثقة العملاء
نحن شركة متخصصة في قطاع توفير الخدمات اللغوية والتكنولوجية التي تناسب احتياجات كل
عميل، ونقدم هذه الخدمات للعملاء الدوليين والشركات المتخصصة على حدٍ سواء في مجالات تكنولوجيا المعلومات والبرمجيات والوسائط المتعددة وألعاب الفيديو ومواد التدريب والتعليم الإلكتروني والصناعة والسياحة.
WhP is an active member of two leading localization associations:
- GALA (Globalization and Localization Association) for the development of standards;
- TAUS (Translation Automation Users Society) for productivity improvement solutions via process automation and the integration of new technologies.
As a result of its proactive contribution to the profession's development, WhP has acquired a level of expertise that benefits both its clients and its internal network of translators and partners.
Investing in the right people, processes and technologies…
The localization industry ranges from the occasional independent translator to the most sophisticated international organization applying very strict processes for large flows of information. WhP is one of an elite few able to offer its customers flexibility and quality by investing in the right people, processes and technologies.
Your criteria for selecting an ideal localization partner may include:
- its ability to deal with your company-wide localization requirements,
- the depth of its expertise in your industry,
- its level of technology and automation, both internally and externally,
- its ability to adapt quickly to your environment.
One of WhP’s most renowned strengths is its ability to ensure optimum quality of service within the requested timeframe, however challenging this may turn out to be!
Furthermore, WhP is naturally driven to partner with its customers with a view to constantly adapting processes and tools, thereby improving productivity and return on investment.
WhP's strengths include:
- Developing sustainable customer relations. WhP enjoys a very high level of customer retention and loyalty; some of our clients have been working with us for over 10 years, often on complex, mission-critical projects for large corporations.
WhP allocates a unique contact and an account-dedicated team to each customer for the duration of the collaboration. WhP employees are selected for their self-sufficiency, localization expertise, excellence in project management and customer relations skills.
- Establishing a specialized network of certified translators across several industries and languages. WhP maintains a network of contacts in universities, professional organizations and translation associations. Our sustained high level of visibility means we receive unsolicited applications every week. Nevertheless, specific language combinations and subject matters require a special research process for targeting, selecting and certifying new translators in a short time-frame.
- Expertise in the market's standards, tools and technologies. WhP invests considerable time and resources in evaluating all the latest tools available on the market, determining their area of application and any potential constraints, but primarily establishing how they could best serve our client base and internal development.
For more information, please request our White Paper:
- Vendor Management Practices